Installing Imagemagick leads to weird error involving OpenCL
Here's what I did to fix this.
- Booted up my old machine running OSX 10.6.
- Copied /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libclparser.dylib from 10.6 computer into the same folder on 10.7.
Now things seem to be working fine.
Note: the file can also be found here:
If you're using Homebrew, try the following command:
to diagnose the common problems.
One of it could be to remove DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH variable from your ~/.profile if you have it.
Or you have to re-install libtool by:
brew reinstall libtool --universal && brew unlink libtool && brew link libtool
The top-voted answer on https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6764176/lion-10-7-not-supporting-convert1-dylib-error (minus the first two steps) worked for me — so basically just
brew uninstall imagemagick
brew install imagemagick
brew doctorand follow the instructions
I did have to manually delete some files, but
brew doctor tells you which ones. The order of uninstall, update, install, doctor probably isn't important.